NEET PG Counseling 2022 – The process of PG NEET counseling will start from January 12, 2022. India’s Health Minister Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya has given this information by tweeting. Dr. Mansukh Mandaviya said that, as per the assurance given by the Ministry of Health to the resident doctors, NEET-PG counseling is being started by MCC from 12th January 2022 after the order of the Hon’ble Supreme Court. This will give more strength to the country in the fight against Corona.
- CTET Admit Card 2021-22, CTET to be conducted on January 21
- Golden Globe 2022- MJ Rodriguez becomes first black transgender person to win Best TV Actress
- Golden Globe award 2022- See the full list of winners
Important notice was issued after the court’s decision
Earlier on Friday, the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) had issued an important notice after the Supreme Court’s decision on the reservation in NEET admissions. In this, MCC has informed the candidates about the decision of the Supreme Court. Also assured that the new schedule of counseling will be released soon on the website mcc.nic.in.
MCC will conduct online counseling for All India Quota seats at 15% for NEET UG Entrance Exam 2021 and 50% for NEET PG Admission 2021. The state-wise counseling for the remaining seats (state quota) for both UG and PG levels has already started.
Follow this process for registration- NEET PG Counseling 2022
- Visit mcc.nic.in for counseling of NEET PG 2021. To register, click on the available registration link.
- Enter details like name, date of birth, roll number, NEET PG 2021 registered code, security code. Verify the details and submit. Login credentials will be generated for NEET PG counseling.
- After logging in, enter personal details like parents’ details, contact details, category, and nationality. Enter NEET PG details like application number and roll number.
- Pay the category-wise registration fee for NEET PG 2021 counseling. Its registration slip will be ready after the fee. Download the registration slip and take a printout of the slip.