RRB Group D 2021 Exam – As per the recently released announcement of the Railway Recruitment Board (RRB), RRB Group D 2019 modification link will be active from 15th December for those candidates whose RRB Group D 2019 application form was rejected. Applicants whose application was rejected due to invalid photographs and signatures can re-upload the same on the official websites of RRBs.
- Mumbai Omicron Case -new variant in Mumbai returnees from the US
- Omicron Could Have Spread in New York and the Country
- Nushrratt Bharuccha’s feminist heroine shows rural horrors their place
- ओमाइक्रोन संस्करण दक्षिण अफ्रीका में डेल्टा की तुलना में दुगनी तेजी से फैल रहा है
- How to lose weight fast in 7 days
- डीमैट खाते के माध्यम से म्यूचुअल फंड में निवेश करे |
Keep the scanned photo ready-RRB Group D 2021
All the candidates need to check their RRB Group D application status, application registration number, and date of birth. Candidates should keep their scanned photographs ready as per the instructions given by the Railway Board. Those candidates whose applications were already accepted for RRB Group D 2019 need not apply again through the link.
- How to apply for ration card through CSC digital Seva portal
- UP Free Laptop Scheme 2021; Online Registration
- एसबीआई पर्सनल लोन, होम लोन, कार लोन: नवीनतम ऑफ़र यहां देखें
beware of brokers- RRB Group D 2021
The recruitment process in RRB/RRC exam is fully computerized. Its selection is based on the merit of the candidates. RRB has warned candidates to beware of touts who promise to get selected for the job.
- Digital Village Registration 2021- Digital Village Login – Digital Seva
- CSC Top-Earning Service 2021 | Info in Hindi- Digital Seva Portal
- CSC AADHAR CENTER REGISTRATION 2021 || आधार सुधार केंद्र कैसे खोले
The notification was released in February 2019
RRB Group D exam will be conducted to fill up 1,03,769 vacancies. RRB Group D 2019 exam was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic. A total of 1 crore candidates had registered for the exam. The RRB Group D exam was scheduled to be held in June and the notification regarding the recruitment was released in February 2019.